Friday, March 25, 2011

Faith And Family Values

Welcome everyone to my blog on my faith and family values! Let me introduce myself first, I am 31 years old married with a wife and a four year old son; they are my reason for being. Let me just say that trying to raise and support a family in this current economy and moral environment is challenging to say the very least. There are trials and pit falls at every corner, or at least so I have come to discover. I strongly believe that there needs to be a concentrated effort here in the United States to bring Faith and Family values back to being something that is actually valued in our culture, and not for political reasons but because it is the right thing to do. An example with my faith the other day at work, and I will not disclose where I work but lets just say it is a big company; I was talking with a customer who was down on his luck and I was explaining to him about staying strong and having faith in our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! I told him that Jesus has a plan for us all, and that if we put our love and invest in him he will turn around our investment handsomely with his love! You would have thought I murdered someone, by the reaction I got from my coworkers and managers. But hey, as a Christian I know this is something that is going happen. In any case I am new to blogging so bear with me as there are just my thoughts on life. Thank you all and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment