Saturday, March 26, 2011

Trying to start something special!

     What am I trying to start, well maybe not start but help get on its way? I am trying to start a concentrated movement to bring Family Values, and Faith back into the forefront of American life! Now I am no saint, in fact I am far from it I am just a mere sinner like everyone else, but what I do strive for is to ask forgiveness for my sins from my lord Jesus Christ and I also strive to learn from my mistakes and not make them again. When I drive down the street and see strip clubs or occasionally if I am downtown prostitutes, it makes my heart very sad. It is not anger that I feel but compassion for my fellow man, I believe that it is my duty as a Christian to spread the word or the Lord to all, and especially to those that need it the most. It may be small but it is a step and you know what they say... the longest journey begins with a single step! Thank you for listening and God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment