Monday, March 28, 2011

An idea for a ministry

So I am on the train right now headed to work writing on my phone and I had an idea of a way to help restore some vales to America! I am not passing judgement I want to point out because I believe strongly that people are born good out of the grace and love of God, just perhaps sometimes misled by the attractiveness of modern life, which I am sure we have all gallery victim to before. As I sit here on the train and marvel at all 0f Gods people going to work, such as myself to feed their families I am encouraged and energized to look for ways to spread the Word. My thought for a ministry in this circumstance is to reach out to those who sit beside me, and share this train, I am often asked about the large wooden cross that I have recently been wearing, often from people who are prepared to see someone judge them because they have had a prior experience with someone perhaps downtown yelling at people in the name of the Lord in negative manner. That is just not for me, I tell people how God loves them, and about how he gave his only son for us.
I do see possibilities here, and it is always a good thing to spread his word and get God back in peoples hearts and minds! All we can do is affect one soul at a time, and bring God back to the forefront of their hearts! It seems simple to me affecting souls while I go to work, but this small ministry idea is only a first step in a long journey to bring Faith and Values into the forefront of American hearts and minds. One soul a day will make a real difference, its a small step but its a start! Thank you for listening and God bless you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment